Seguidores

martes, 20 de diciembre de 2011

Opportunities come, opportunities go

All my life i have been waiting for this opportunity, i'd never took my life as easier as today, but now, it's my time, i've decided to be a light, i've decided wheter to be a hero or inmortal. Just if i had one more change, if i had some extra opportunity, i would be lighter than now. My life has taught me that in this world we have too many apportunities to do the same thing, she's told me that i shouldn't care 'bout it, she has said to me: "get as soon as possible the energy to reach your goals"


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}