Seguidores

miércoles, 1 de junio de 2011

With no voice


Yes, i have no voice, that's exactly how i feel, with no sound, with any words to express myself. Look at me there, on my netlab laboratory, working hard on da thesis to be an engineer. You can see my mouth moving but also someone who wants to be heard. I wish i could make my voice higher, but neither i can't nor i have the perfect time.

Whether to be or not to be it's the fact the humanity it's always working on, i have decided to focus the best i can on this fucking work, you know, it's the only thing i deeply wish, there's no other thing i want to do right now than finish my thesis. If i got my degree i will have voice, i'll be able to make sound, people would be hearing my words...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}