Seguidores

lunes, 28 de marzo de 2011

The diference

If someone asked you to decide whether to be in your present or to be in your past, what would you choose?, what would you considered to take the desicion?

If I were 50 years old I'd probably select to be in my past due to having less youth and less energy than yesterday. My bones would be weaker than on my twenties, my capacity to learn things would be worst and I'd probably suffer sexual impotence. But i'm not 50, I'm 24 and i'm stronger than yesterday, my capacity to think have been improving a lot because of reading, writing and going to engineering school. I definitly would rather to be in my present.

The diference in human grown comes from the ability to do things and the social, familiar and personal situation whom lives.

Youthfulness

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}