Seguidores

sábado, 9 de octubre de 2010

Hi!

Hi!, this Axel Iván son, my father has told me that he had talked about me on this blog. I'm a little bit nervous, because I want to say so many things but I don't know how to express my ideas because of lacking of words.

My father never talks to me in spanish, if I have a doubt he tries to resolve it by answer to me in english, that't very good because his mean object it's to get more vocabulary in english by practicing in the same language.

I think he is great, he knows a lot, I would like to be like him. When some people ask him something, he knows how to answer correctly and he never lose the objective of the things. It's very difficult to me to do that. I wish I could do it...

That's everything I want to say, I said nothing, but my efford is what I like. I can't writte neither talk, but somewhere and somehow I have to begin.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}