Seguidores

lunes, 18 de octubre de 2010

What would you do if you could travel into the future?

Days ago I had finished my first english book, that was The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

It was pretty difficult to understand each unknown word because of lacking of vocabulary. When I started to read the book I was translating from english to spanish, after that I was looking for the word in english to english so that my vocabulary increases.

I usually got a headache, but my interest to know more words didn't disappear. It took me to read almost 2 months, and I have to confess that I really did not understand all the book at all as I wished.

So now, here is one question really interesting to me ... What would we do if we could travel into the future?

I mean, what would I do? ... wow ... I don't really know, I think that my words can't explain what I'm really thinking about, but I guess that I would search for information that can help me to update my knowledge ....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}