Seguidores

domingo, 24 de octubre de 2010

Predictable questions during a job interview

I have been thinking about my future job and my skills so that I can reach it.
I'm 24 years old and I'm about to get a job in engineering. I think I'm ready to work but also I guess there's lots of things that I missing. Some of these things are these kind of questions that the companies used to ask you in a job interview.

If somebody asked me right now in english these questions, I would not be able to answer surely.

Why do you want to work in this company?
Wich responsabilities in your previous jobs have prepared you for this position?
What is your educational background?
Do you have any special skills wich would be useful in this position?


If I keep studying english such as I already do, I will be prepared to answer them in a future.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

.post-labels {border: 1px solid #8fb59e;/* borde del cuadro*/padding: 5px; /*espacio que separa las estiquetas del recuadro*/letter-spacing: 3px; /*separación entre caracteres*/font-family: 'Open Sans' , sans-serif;/*tipo de letra*/font-size: 10px;/*tamaño de letra*/text-transform: uppercase;/*todo mayúsculas, borra si no quieres*/text-align: center;/*etiquetas centradas en el post*/display: block; /* tan ancho como la entrada*/}